Apple Annie's appetizer dip
Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup(s) finely chopped scallions
- 1 cup(s) crushed pineapple in syrup drained well
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped fine in food processor
- 1 tablespoon(s) seasoned salt
- Add cream cheese, scallions, peppers, pineapple, pecans and seasoned salt to bowl of mixer. Mix well to a smooth consistency. Serve with your favorite crackers, such as Ritz.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LibisK and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Annie's appetizer dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers