Apple Annie's appetizer dip
yield about 4 cups or 32 (2 Tablespoons) servings. from Allen Morris of Apple Annie's, San Antonio, Texas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup(s) finely chopped scallions
- 1 cup(s) crushed pineapple in syrup drained well
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped fine in food processor
- 1 tablespoon(s) seasoned salt
- Add cream cheese, scallions, peppers, pineapple, pecans and seasoned salt to bowl of mixer. Mix well to a smooth consistency. Serve with your favorite crackers, such as Ritz.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LibisK and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Annie's appetizer dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers