Apple and Honey Noodle Kugel
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Coarsely chopped apples
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup(s) Golden Raisins
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) Honey
- 16 ounce(s) Lowfat cottage cheese
- 16 ounce(s) lowfat sour cream
- 1 Stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Vanilla
- 16 ounce(s) Wide egg noodles
- 1. Cook noodles to al dente, drain.
- 2. Melt butter. Beat in eggs. Add cottage cheese and sour cream and beat well. Mix in honey, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- 3. Mix in raisins, apples, and noodles.
- 4. Grease a 13x19" pan. Put mixture in pan. Bake at 375 for about an hour, until brown, firm, and cooked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by davesnyd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple and Honey Noodle Kugel Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
- CUISINE: Jewish