Apple Almond Crunch Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 ounce(s) package mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup(s) tart apple cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) golden raisins
- 1 cup(s) raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the salad greens, almonds, feta cheese, apple, red onion and raisins.
- 2. Toss to blend.
- 3. Apply salad dressing to individual servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Apple Almond Crunch Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads