Appetizer Shrimp Kabobs
Stand: 30 Minutes
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) seafood seasoning
- 32 uncooked medium shrimp (about 1 pound), peeled and deveined
- Seafood cocktail sauce
- • In a shallow bowl, combine the oil and garlic; let stand for 30 minutes. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs and seafood seasoning. Dip shrimp in oil mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- • Thread onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill kabob, covered, over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with seafood sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note