Cream cheese and a variety of herbs and vegetables make even deli cold cuts a fancy and filling appetizer. Bite-size pieces look so pretty set on a platter in a circle. From Marcella Funk: Salem, Oregon. Recipe published in Taste of Home October/November 1997.
Chill: 8 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- ROAST BEEF ROLL-UPS:
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese (softened or cubed), softened
- 1/4 cup(s) minced fresh cilantro
- 2 to 3 tablespoon(s) minced banana peppers
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 pound(s) thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- HAM AND TURKEY ROLL-UPS:
- 12 ounce(s) cream cheese (softened or cubed), softened
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded zucchini
- 4 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 1/2 pound(s) thinly sliced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 pound(s) thinly sliced cooked turkey
- • In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, cilantro, peppers and garlic. Spread about 2 tablespoons on each slice of beef. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- • For ham and turkey rolls, in another bowl, combine the cream cheese, carrot, zucchini and dill. Spread about 2 tablespoons on each slice of ham and turkey. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
- • Slice the roll-ups into 1-1/2-in. pieces. Yield: 24 - 28 appetizers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note