Appetizer Meatballs (frozen meatballs)
- 2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) white vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 dash(es) garlic powder
- 1 dash(es) cayenne pepper
- 1 32-ounce package(s) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs
- In a Dutch oven, combine the first nine ingredients Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, thaw meatballs in microwave according to package directions. Stir into sauce; heat through. Yield: 72 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note