Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) ground chuck
- 1-1&1/2 package(s) dry onion soup mix
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon(s) monosodium glutamate
- 1/4 cup(s) seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 1-20 ounce(s) bottle of catsup
- 4 drop(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1-12 ounce(s) jar of apple or currant jelly
- 1. Combine beef, soup mix, egg, monosodium glutamate, and crumbs. Shape into balls one inch in diameter.
- 2. Brown meatballs at 325 degrees in butter or margarine.
- 3. Refrigerate meatballs several hours or overnight.
- 4. Combine and heat catsup, hot sauce, and jelly until dissolved.
- 5. Add meatballs.
- 6. Cook 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GailQuinn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Appetizer Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes