Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1/3 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- • In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls.
- • In a large skillet over medium heat, brown meatballs; drain. Place in a 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine the sauce ingredients. Pour over meatballs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink. Yield: about 3 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note