Appetizer Chicken Kabobs
These little chicken kabobs are a perfect appetizer. They're quick and easy to prepare, which means more time to visit with guests. From Gail Ponak: Viscount, Saskatchewan. Makes 20-24 appetizers for 10-12 Servings. Recipe published in Country Extra November 1991.
Marinate: 30 Minutes
- 3/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 6 to 8 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound(s) medium fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- • In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients. Pour half into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat. Pour remaining marinade into another large plastic bag; add onions. Seal bag and toss to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- • Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Drain and reserve marinade from onions. On soaked wooden skewers, thread a piece of chicken, onion, mushroom and another chicken piece.
- • Place on a broiler rack. Broil 5 in. from the heat, turning and basting with reserved marinade after 3 minutes. Broil for 3 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note