Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 stick(s) butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 vial Oetker's bitter almond extract
- 3 - 4 Golden Delicious apples peeled, cored and very roughly chopped
- ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 10-inch springform pan well. Mix softened butter with eggs. Add sugar, flour and baking powder with electric mixer until smooth. Add vanilla and bitter almond extracts. Add chopped apples to batter. Spread batter into greased pan and sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake for 55 minutes. Remove from oven and cool. Run knife around edge and remove springform.
- NB- Batter is very stiff and sticky. If desired, press batter into pan using wet hands.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lollymom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note