- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 1/2 cups salsa, divided
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 2 to 3 tablespoons diced green chiles
- 1 (10 3/4-oz/) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes (optional)
- Combine turkey, 1/2 cup salsa, sour cream and chiles. Spoon turkey mixture into tortillas; roll up and place seam-side down in an ungreased 13"x9" baking dish.
- Blend together soup and remaining salsa; pour over tortillas. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Anytime Enchurritos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Casseroles