- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 1/2 cups salsa, divided
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 2 to 3 tablespoons diced green chiles
- 1 (10 3/4-oz/) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes (optional)
How to Make It
Combine turkey, 1/2 cup salsa, sour cream and chiles. Spoon turkey mixture into tortillas; roll up and place seam-side down in an ungreased 13"x9" baking dish.
Blend together soup and remaining salsa; pour over tortillas. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes, if desired.