Anytime Cheesy Biscuits
Try these easy, cheesy biscuits with a kick of garlic for an easy side.
Yield: Makes about 1 1/2 dozen.
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine first 3 ingredients together until a soft dough forms; beat vigorously for 30 seconds. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet; bake at 450 degrees until golden, about 8 to 10 minutes. Whisk margarine and garlic powder together; spread over warm biscuits.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Anytime Cheesy Biscuits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Main Dishes