Antipasto Tossed Salad
A lettuce salad with a lot of additional vegetables. Adding lemon juice to bottled dressing is an easy way to give it homemade flair. Recipe published in Light & Tasty June/July 2001.
Refrigerate: 4 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 3/4 cup(s) thinly sliced halved zucchini
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup(s) thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup(s) reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 12 cup(s) torn romaine
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 large fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 ounce(s) sliced turkey salami, julienned
- 4 ounce(s) reduced-fat provolone cheese, julienned
- 1 can(s) (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup(s) fat-free Italian croutons
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded Parmesan cheese
- • In a large bowl, combine the zucchini, cauliflower and onions. Combine the salad dressing and lemon juice; pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving, combine the romaine, tomatoes, mushrooms, salami, provolone and olives in a serving bowl. Add marinated vegetables; toss to coat. Top with the croutons and Parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note