These were a big hit at my holiday party. Everyone couldn't get enough of the dip!
Antipasto Skewers with Pesto Dip
Give your oven a rest with these no-cook Antipasto Skewers. Just pile the meat, cheese and veggies on a stick and serve with the easy pesto dip for a no-fail party appetizer.
Yield: 8 Servings
Cost per Serving: $3.04
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 513
- Fat: 37g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 16g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 759mg
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 42 cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1 (8 oz.) container mini mozzarella balls, each cut in half
- 1 (8 oz.) jar marinated mushrooms (1 cup)
- 8 ounces pepperoni, cut into 21 half-inch slices, then sliced in half
- 1 (10 oz.) jar large stuffed Spanish olives (1 1/4 cups)
- Make dip: Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic, red wine vinegar and pesto sauce; stir well and chill for 30 minutes.
- Make skewers: Thread ingredients one by one onto skewers in this order: cherry tomato, folded basil leaf, half a mozzarella ball, mushroom, pepperoni, basil, olive. Serve skewers with dip.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This