Serve these bright, flavorful appetizers before an Italian meal. They can be made up to 3 hours in advance and you can simply halve the recipe to feed a smaller crowd. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/21.
Refrigerate: 1 Hour
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 cup(s) Italian vinaigrette
- 48 bocconcini (small mozzarella balls)
- 3 grilled or sautÃ©ed portobello mushrooms, each cut into eighths
- 3 roasted red peppers, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 roasted yellow peppers, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) roasted garlic oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 24 6-inch bamboo skewers
- 8 large basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Toss artichoke hearts with vinaigrette in a large bowl. Put bocconcini, mushrooms, peppers, garlic oil, salt and pepper into a second large bowl and toss well. Cover both with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Thread bocconcini, peppers, mushrooms and artichoke hearts onto skewers, alternating them as you go so that each skewer has a bit of each. Place the skewers in a wide-mouthed jar or other decorative container, or arrange them on a platter. Garnish with basil and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note