This dish is such a refreshing change from the usual chips and dip. From Teri Lindquist: Gurnee, Illinois. Makes 14 to 16 servings. Recipe published in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002.
Chill: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 jar(s) (24 ounces) pepperoncinis, drained
- 1 can(s) (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cup(s) halved fresh mushrooms
- 2 cup(s) halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound(s) provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 can(s) (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 package(s) (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 bottle(s) (8 ounces) Italian vinaigrette dressing
- Lettuce leaves
- • In a large bowl, combine the peppers, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, cheese, olives and pepperoni. Pour vinaigrette over mixture; toss to coat.
- • Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight. Arrange on a lettuce-lined platter. Serve with toothpicks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note