Yield: 4 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 412
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 11.3g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Protein: 29.6g
- Carbohydrate: 52.4g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 522mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts
- 3/4 cup canned no-salt-added chicken broth, undiluted
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups small fresh mushrooms, halved
- 2/3 cup chopped purple onion
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans (chick-peas), drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added kidney beans, drained
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 4 ounces thinly sliced fat-free turkey ham, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 medium-size sweet red peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- Cook artichoke hearts according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain well.
- Combine broth and next 5 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
- Combine artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add 1/2 cup broth mixture, and toss well. Cover and chill 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Place romaine lettuce on a large serving platter; spoon bean mixture onto lettuce in center of platter. Arrange ham strips, cheese, sweet red pepper, and cucumber around bean mixture. Drizzle remaining broth mixture over salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes