A huge appetizer hit for any occasion.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
- 1 (8-oz.) block mozzarella cheese
- 1 (9-oz.) package OSCAR MAYER Shaved Virginia-Brand Ham
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (6-oz.) can whole ripe black olives, drained
- 12 pickled banana peppers
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cut mozzarella cheese into 24 thin sticks. Wrap each stick with 1 ham slice, and place in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Add tomatoes and next 3 ingredients.
- 2. Whisk together olive oil and next 6 ingredients. Drizzle over mixture in baking dish. Cover and chill 8 hours or up to 24 hours, turning occasionally. Drain and transfer to a serving dish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers