Roasted or marinated vegetables, such as red bell peppers, assorted olives, or pickled okra, would also taste great on this zesty pie.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 14 Minutes
- 1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 1/4 cup refrigerated pesto
- 3/4 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup diced salami or deli ham
- 1/4 cup sliced banana peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1. Spread pizza crust evenly with 1/4 cup pesto. Sprinkle evenly with remaining ingredients.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note