Delicious! I would make this again for a potluck, picnic, or bbq! I didn't change a thing! Served this with garlic bread. Yummo!
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 662
- Fat: 32g
- Saturated fat: 12g
- Protein: 31g
- Carbohydrate: 65g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 72mg
- Sodium: 021mg
- 1 pound fusilli
- 8 ounces provolone, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 10 ounces salami or soppressata, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (12 oz.) jar artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 cup mixed Italian olives, pitted (5.5 oz.)
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini, drained, cut into 1/2-inch slices and seeded
- 1/2 cup red wine vinaigrette or Italian dressing
- Salt and pepper
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta, stirring occasionally, until al dente, about 12 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
- In a large bowl, combine fusilli with provolone, salami, artichoke hearts, olives, pepperoncini and vinaigrette. Toss gently until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide salad evenly among 4 shallow bowls or plates. Serve with Italian bread, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes