2003 Southern Living Holidays
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 9 ounce(s) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 14 ounce(s) can quartered artichoke hearts drained
- 6 ounce(s) can black olives drained
- 1 pound(s) provolone cheese cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 pound(s) 2 inch round thin pepperoni slices
- 16 ounce(s) bottle reduced fat parmesan italian salad dressing
- 25 12 inch wooden skewers
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain and cool. Thread tortellini and next four ingredients onto wooden skewers. Place in a 13 x 9 inch dish; drizzle with salad dressing, turning to coat. Cover and chill at least 4 hours. Drain before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by betsykersey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Antipasto Kabobs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers