Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup(s) Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) Minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 can(s) 14 oz. Water packed artichoke hearts Rinsed and drained
- 1 Large green pepper Cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup(s) Grape tomatoes
- 1 cup(s) Pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 pound(s) Thinly sliced ham or other deli meat Cut into 1-inch strips
- 12 Wooden skewers Soaked
- cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, cheese, basil, mustard, oil, honey and pepper. Add the artichokes, green pepper, tomatoes, olives and ham. Drain and rinse tortellini in cold water; add to bag. Seal bag and turn over to coat. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. For each kabob, thread tortellini, artichokes, green pepper, tomatoes, olives, and folded ham onto a skewer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Antipasto kabobs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers