- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1 pkg. (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup thinly sliced deli salami
- 1 cup shredded Italian style blended cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Line a 15- x 10- baking sheet with Reynolds Parchment Paper.
UNROLL pizza crust on parchment paper. Press to form 14- x 10- inch rectangle. Generously prick dough with fork. Bake 11 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven.
SPREAD artichoke hearts, tomatoes, salami, cheese and basil evenly over crust. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
BAKE 7 to 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cut into squares and serve warm.
REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP: For crispier crust, prebake crust 2 to 3 minutes longer before adding toppings.