Keep this recipe handy when you need something that's easy and can be made ahead of time. Serve with a slotted spoon or provide toothpicks for your guests.
Yield: 18 cups
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. sliced mushrooms
- 1 pound hard salami, cubed
- 1/2 pound pepperoni, cubed
- 1 (6-oz.) can whole pitted ripe black olives, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1 (16-oz.) bottle Italian salad dressing
- Toss together all ingredients in a serving bowl. Cover and chill overnight.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note