"Antipasti" Pull-apart Pizza
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil, divided
- 2 package(s) refrigerated French Bread dough (11 oz each)
- 1 jar(s) marinated artichoke hearts (12 oz) drained and patted dry
- 8 ounce(s) block mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium red bell papper
- 1/2 cup(s) pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 2 clove(s) garlic pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 ounce(s) shredded or grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1. Preheat oven to 400* F. Brush large round pizza stone with 1 tsp olive oil. Place one package bread dough on cutting board, and using bread knife with a sawing motion, cut dough in half lengthwise. Then slice each half crosswise into 16 half moons for a total of 32 half moons. Repeat with remaining dough. Arrange dough over baking stone, leaving a 1/2 inch border around edge, and spacing 1/2 inch apart; brush with remaining oil. Bake 14-16 min or until crust is golden brown.
- 2. Meanwhile, coarsely chop artichokes. Dice mozzarella cheese into 1/2 inch cubes and dice bell pepper. Combine artichokes, bell pepper, mozzarella, olives, pressed garlic, salt and black pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- 3. Remove baking stone from oven and place on cooling rack. Sprinkle half of the Parmesan cheese over crust; top with antipasti mixture. Bake 5-7 minutes or until mozzarella is melted. Remove from oven, sprinkle remaining parmesan over the top, and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsely, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Catvc1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
"Antipasti" Pull-apart Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers