Antalya Usulu Piyaz
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) cannellini beans drained
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar divided
- 1/2 onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) kalamata olives seedless
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) tahini
- 2 whole(s) eggs hard boiled
- Drain and rinse the beans and place them in a bowl. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the vinegar. Add the salt, onion, bell pepper, pepper and olives to the beans and stir.
- Whisk the remaining vinegar, olive oil an tahini to make a dressing, pour it over the beans and stir to mix.
- Peel and quarter the eggs and use them to decorate the top of the beans.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cantsitstill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note