Anns Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) [8 oz] Elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 8 ounce(s) cheddar cheese grated [2 cups]
- 1. Preheat oven to 375f. cook macaroni as the package label directs;drain
- 2. Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium saucepan; remove from heat remove from heat.stir in the flour,salt and pepper until smooth. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to boiling, stirring. Reduce heat, and simmer mixture 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- 3. Stir in 1-1/2 cups cheese and the macaroni. Pour into a 1-1/2-quart casserole, and sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- 4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jerrdd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Anns Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes