An attempt to replicate a dish eaten at a pre-Revolutionary War restaurant in Pennsylvania. A thick hearty soup. From Barbara Harrison: Ringoes, New Jersey. Recipe published in Reminisce May/June 2000.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 small red potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) half-and-half cream
- 1 package(s) (6 ounces) boneless skinless pink salmon
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh or frozen corn
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) rubbed sage
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- • In a large saucepan, saute the potatoes, carrot and onion in butter until tender. Reduce heat; stir in remaining ingredients. Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note