Annie's Golden Banana Bread
Golden Banana Bread…Annie Williams’ recipe April 11, 2011 (The recipe was copied from Annie’s hand written book of recipes and the instructions made up by Jim Jackson based upon some other recent recipes.)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 3/4 cup(s) Flour A
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda A
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt A
- 2 cup(s) Sugar A
- 3 whole(s) Eggs (beaten) B
- 1 cup(s) Oil B
- 1 cup(s) Crushed Pineapple with juice B
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla B
- 2 whole(s) Bananas - Ripe B
- 1 cup(s) Chopped Walnuts C
- 1/2 cup(s) Coconut (Flakes) C
- Baking pans coated with butter or Crisco.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine items A in large mixing bowl.
- Combine items B in small mixing bowl.
- Combine items B into A by hand.
- Combine items C into A/B above.. by hand.
- Pour into to baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes….
- Check with toothpick... should come out clean..
- Check every 5 minutes - check with toothpick.
- Take out of oven and let cool 10 minutes in pan on wire rack.
- Turn out onto wire rack…….then, wrap.
- Wait at least 24 hours before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mountaincookin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note