Annie's Golden Banana Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 3/4 cup(s) Flour A
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda A
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt A
- 2 cup(s) Sugar A
- 3 whole(s) Eggs (beaten) B
- 1 cup(s) Oil B
- 1 cup(s) Crushed Pineapple with juice B
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla B
- 2 whole(s) Bananas - Ripe B
- 1 cup(s) Chopped Walnuts C
- 1/2 cup(s) Coconut (Flakes) C
- Baking pans coated with butter or Crisco.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine items A in large mixing bowl.
- Combine items B in small mixing bowl.
- Combine items B into A by hand.
- Combine items C into A/B above.. by hand.
- Pour into to baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes….
- Check with toothpick... should come out clean..
- Check every 5 minutes - check with toothpick.
- Take out of oven and let cool 10 minutes in pan on wire rack.
- Turn out onto wire rack…….then, wrap.
- Wait at least 24 hours before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mountaincookin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note