Annie Chun's Fried Rice
From an Annie Chun Soup Bowl package. Great with a wide range of ingredients, including shrimp and broccoli.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) Annie Chun's Rice Express
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken or your favorite protein (cooked and sliced)
- 1/2 cup(s) your favorite frozen vegetables (thawed and diced)
- 1/2 cup(s) onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup(s) celery (diced)
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1. Cook rice according to package directions.
- 2. Heat a large heavy bottomed, non stick pan over high heat.
- 3. Sauté frozen vegetables, onion, and celery until soft.
- 4. Add rice and cooked chicken to vegetable mixture and add beaten egg.
- 5. Cook over medium low heat for five minutes stirring occasionally until egg is cooked.
- 6. Add soy sauce and stir until rice is fully coated.
- Yield: serves 2 to 4.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note