This recipe is very easy & the kids enjoyed it. Pretty basic & not too exciting for us, but we like spicy food & the kids don't. This one is kid friendly for a reason. We will definitely make it again.
Anne's Chicken Burritos
Slow-cook chicken and salsa for an easy, weeknight chicken burrito.
Yield: Serves 6 to 8.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 15-1/4 oz. can corn, drained
- 16-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 16-oz. jar salsa
- 6 to 8 10-inch flour tortillas
- Garnish: shredded Cheddar cheese, sour cream, salsa, guacamole
- Place chicken in a slow cooker; top with corn, beans and salsa. Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours, or on high setting for 4 to 6 hours. Shred chicken; stir back into slow cooker. To serve, spoon mixture onto tortillas. Add desired garnishes and roll up.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes