These were good, not knock-your-pants off, but good. They got such high stars, from me, because of the ease and how child friendly they are. If you have a tasty salsa and some good fixings, you can really jazz these up.
Anne's Chicken Burritos
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 15-1/4 oz. can corn, drained
- 16-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 16-oz. jar salsa
- 6 to 8 10-inch flour tortillas
- Garnish: shredded Cheddar cheese, sour cream, salsa, guacamole
- Place chicken in a slow cooker; top with corn, beans and salsa. Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours, or on high setting for 4 to 6 hours. Shred chicken; stir back into slow cooker. To serve, spoon mixture onto tortillas. Add desired garnishes and roll up.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes