These were good, not knock-your-pants off, but good. They got such high stars, from me, because of the ease and how child friendly they are. If you have a tasty salsa and some good fixings, you can really jazz these up.
Anne's Chicken Burritos
Slow-cook chicken and salsa for an easy, weeknight chicken burrito.
Yield: Serves 6 to 8.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 15-1/4 oz. can corn, drained
- 16-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 16-oz. jar salsa
- 6 to 8 10-inch flour tortillas
- Garnish: shredded Cheddar cheese, sour cream, salsa, guacamole
- Place chicken in a slow cooker; top with corn, beans and salsa. Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours, or on high setting for 4 to 6 hours. Shred chicken; stir back into slow cooker. To serve, spoon mixture onto tortillas. Add desired garnishes and roll up.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note