- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 15-1/4 oz. can corn, drained
- 16-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 16-oz. jar salsa
- 6 to 8 10-inch flour tortillas
- Garnish: shredded Cheddar cheese, sour cream, salsa, guacamole
How to Make It
Place chicken in a slow cooker; top with corn, beans and salsa. Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours, or on high setting for 4 to 6 hours. Shred chicken; stir back into slow cooker. To serve, spoon mixture onto tortillas. Add desired garnishes and roll up.