Annee's Pizza dough recipe
- 4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup(s) lukewarm water
- 2 1/4 teaspoon(s) active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) milk or water
- Preheat oven 450 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour and 1 Tsp salt, stir well.
- Prepare the starter: In a liquid measuring cup pour in 1 1/4 cups lukewarm water, 1 teaspoon sugar, and dry yeast. Stir and set aside for 5 minutes. Allow to foam up (or proof).
- Mix the yeast water and the milk in the bowl containing the flour with 2 tblsp olive oil. Stir together using a wooden spoon or clean hands.
- Note: You will need additional flour to knead on the surface that you're working on. Knead for about 8 minutes or until you get a smooth elastic rubbery dough ball.
- Set aside in bowl, drizzle with a little olive oil to keep the dough from drying out. Let dough sit covered lightly with plastic warp or use a plate or damp clean towel to cover it.
- Allow the dough to rise for 30 minutes to an hour. Flatten dough and press out into a circle to fit the pan it will be baked in. Spread it out evenly, don't be afraid to lift underneath to stretch the dough. Sprinkle baking pan with yellow cornmeal, flour, or grease the pan with olive oil using a paper towel.
- Bake for about 12-14 mins. When the bottom looks slightly browned and the pizza looks bubbly, remove from oven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Annee's Pizza dough recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza