Anne's Jewish Nut Ring Coffee Cake
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3/4 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- Mix flour, baking powder,and salt.
- Mix baking soda and sour cream.
- Cream butter and 1 cup sugar.
- Add 1 egg at a time.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Alternately stir flour and sour cream mixture to butter mixture.
- Pour 1/2 into bunt or spring loaded pan.
- Mix 3/4 C brown sugar, 2 teaspoon cinnamon, and 3/4 cup chopped walnuts. Sprinkle 1/2 of mixture on batter.
- Pour remaining batter in pain.
- Sprinkle remaining brown sugar and nuts.
- Drizzle 3 T of melted butter on top.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Laurenmurray and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes