Anne's Jewish Nut Ring Coffee Cake
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3/4 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- Mix flour, baking powder,and salt.
- Mix baking soda and sour cream.
- Cream butter and 1 cup sugar.
- Add 1 egg at a time.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Alternately stir flour and sour cream mixture to butter mixture.
- Pour 1/2 into bunt or spring loaded pan.
- Mix 3/4 C brown sugar, 2 teaspoon cinnamon, and 3/4 cup chopped walnuts. Sprinkle 1/2 of mixture on batter.
- Pour remaining batter in pain.
- Sprinkle remaining brown sugar and nuts.
- Drizzle 3 T of melted butter on top.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Laurenmurray and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note