Anne Millers Popper Dip
Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) green chilies chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) jalapeno peppers chopped
- 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup(s) Panko
- 1 bag(s) Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, beat the first five ingredients until blended; spread into an ungreased 9-in pie plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; top with bread crumbs. Bake at 400 for 25-30 mins or until lightly browned. Serve with chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoannIann and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Anne Millers Popper Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes