Anna's Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1/3 cup(s) pecans finely chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) Anna's Ginger Thins crushed
- 3 tablespoon(s) Butter melted
- 1-1/2 cup(s) canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 24 ounce(s) reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom and outside sides of a 9" springform pan with aluminum foil.
- 2. Combine all of the crust ingredients and press into the bottom of springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- 3. Whisk together the first six filling ingredients (pumpkin through nutmeg). In a separate bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and cornstarch. Blend into the pumpkin mixture.
- 4. Pour the filling into the crust. Place the springform pan into a larger pan and fill the larger pan with hot water until the level reaches the middle of the springform pan depth.
- 5. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until teh center of the pan is just set.
- 6. Remove from oven and immediately run knife around the ring of the pan. Let cool for at least an hour at room temperature and then continue to cool in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JPHudson66 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note