Ann's Ham and Cheese Melts
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) small dinner rolls
- 16 ounce(s) Virginia ham thin sliced
- 1 stick(s) butter softened
- 8 ounce(s) swiss cheese
- 1 onion chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) mustard prepared
- 2 teaspoon(s) poppy seeds
- Spread butter mixture on both sides of rolls. Cover one side with ham, then cheese. Wrap tightly in aluminum foil and heat at 350 degrees for about twenty minutes until cheese melts.
- Can be made ahead and refrigerated or frozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MeredithMiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ann's Ham and Cheese Melts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes