Ann's Ham and Cheese Melts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) small dinner rolls
- 16 ounce(s) Virginia ham thin sliced
- 1 stick(s) butter softened
- 8 ounce(s) swiss cheese
- 1 onion chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) mustard prepared
- 2 teaspoon(s) poppy seeds
- Spread butter mixture on both sides of rolls. Cover one side with ham, then cheese. Wrap tightly in aluminum foil and heat at 350 degrees for about twenty minutes until cheese melts.
- Can be made ahead and refrigerated or frozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MeredithMiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ann's Ham and Cheese Melts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers