Angry Kale Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bunch(es) kale stripped & chopped
- 1 whole(s) avocado
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red chili flakes
- 1/ 2 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 small carrot grated
- 1/2 purple onion diced
- 11 ounce(s) mandarin oranges
- Throw kale in a large bowl with avocado, lemon juice, salt, and red chili flakes. Mash and massage the avocado into the kale with your hands until it is spread evenly like
- a dressing throughout the kale. Stir in red pepper, carrot, purple onion, and mandarin oranges. Let stand for 30 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DonnaCreel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Angry Kale Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads