Angle Lush Cake
Community Recipe from
- 20oz can(s) crushed pineapple undrained
- 1.5 ounce(s) jello vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 cup(s) cool whip thawed
- 1 package(s) round angle food cake cut horizontally into 3 layers
- 10 piece(s) strawberries fresh
- Mix pineapple & dry pudding mix in medium bowl w/ whisk until well blended stin in cool whip.
- Stack cake layers on plate, filing layers & topping w/ pudding mixture.
- Refriderate 1 hour. Top w/ berries just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Dinkelman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Angle Lush Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes