Almost too good to be true, this dessert is definitely heaven sent. For a slightly devilish twist, replace 1/4 cup coffee with Kahlúa.
Yield: 12 servings (serving size: about 3/4 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 302
- Fat: 6.7g
- Saturated fat: 3.6g
- Protein: 8.5g
- Carbohydrate: 50.7g
- Cholesterol: 98mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 229mg
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Calcium: 155mg
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (1.4-ounce) package sugar-free vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 2 4 cake-style ladyfingers (2 [3-ounce] packages)
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Add cream cheese; beat with a mixer at medium speed until blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise. Arrange 16 halves in a single layer in an 8- inch square baking dish. Drizzle with 1/3 cup coffee. Spread one-third of pudding mixture evenly over ladyfingers. Repeat procedure twice with remaining ladyfingers, coffee, and pudding mixture. Cover and chill 8 hours. Sprinkle with cocoa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts