super simple to make. lovely with the spicey sauce and blue cheese.
Angela's Spicy Buffalo Wings
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Missie Neville Crawford
Cool down these kicked-up wings with Ranch sauce and celery sticks.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wing pieces (wings already cut)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Vegetable oil
- Spicy Buffalo Sauce
- Cool Ranch Sauce
- Celery sticks
- 1. Sprinkle wings with salt and next 3 ingredients. Dredge in flour, shaking to remove excess.
- 2. Pour oil to depth of 2 inches into a large deep skillet; heat to 350°. Fry wings, in batches, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until done. Drain on a wire rack over paper towels. Toss wings in Spicy Buffalo Sauce; serve immediately with Cool Ranch Sauce and celery sticks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note