ANGELA'S SWEET POTATOES
From: Food Network
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 stick(s) Butter Softened
- 1/2 cup(s) Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup(s) Coconut
- 1 Tray sweet potato rounds Thawed
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. In a medium bowl, thoroughly combine butter, brown sugar, pecans and coconut to make a crumb topping.
- 3. Place sweet potato rounds in a single layer in a lightly greased ovenproof dish.
- 4. Cover with sugar-pecan mixture and bake until sweet potatoes are heated through and topping is melted, about 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
ANGELA'S SWEET POTATOES Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables