Angel Wings (Sopapillas)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 whole(s) flour tortillas
- brown sugar
- powdered sugar optional
- raspberry sauce
- Cut tortillas into triangles, then deep fry til crisp.
- Place in oven to keep warm until sauce below is ready
- In a separate pan, warm the honey, brown sugar,cinnamon and butter together.
- Drizzle,the tortilla pieces with warm mixture, then raspberry sauce.
- Then dust with the powdered sugar at the end. I suggest very lightly as to not
- take away from the tart of the raspberry flavor.
- You can use any flavor sauce instead of raspberry to taste.
- Chocolate also makes a nice twist on these.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by roossy90 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note