Angel Wings (Sopapillas)
Community Recipe from
- 6 whole(s) flour tortillas
- brown sugar
- powdered sugar optional
- raspberry sauce
- Cut tortillas into triangles, then deep fry til crisp.
- Place in oven to keep warm until sauce below is ready
- In a separate pan, warm the honey, brown sugar,cinnamon and butter together.
- Drizzle,the tortilla pieces with warm mixture, then raspberry sauce.
- Then dust with the powdered sugar at the end. I suggest very lightly as to not
- take away from the tart of the raspberry flavor.
- You can use any flavor sauce instead of raspberry to taste.
- Chocolate also makes a nice twist on these.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by roossy90 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes