Angel Hair with Feta and Sun-Dried tomatoes
Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) angel hair pasta(or any other pasta)
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 4 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 8 ounce(s) feta cheese basil feta if available
- 3 ounce(s) sun-dried tomatoes softened and chopped
- 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 bunch(es) cilantro chopped(I usually skip)
- bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water until done;drane. return pasta to the pot.
- Mix in olive oil, garlic, tomatoes, feta and parmesan cheese. Stir in cilantro and season w/salt and pepper.
- I usually mix garlic, olive oil and tomatoes together and add it to pasta w/2 cheeses. I serve some sauteed chix with it also. YUMMY!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Flekier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Angel Hair with Feta and Sun-Dried tomatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes