I know this is my recipe but it is delicious and very easy
Angel hair pasta with shrimp and creamy tomato sauce
Sweet vermouth, cream and tomatoes make for a quick delicious sauce.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 pound(s) Peeled, deveined large shrimp (16-20)
- 3 clove(s) Garlic chopped or pressed
- 1/2 cup(s) Sweet (red) Vermouth
- 3/4 cup(s) heavy Cream
- 1 can(s) 14 ounces can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh Meyer Lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried Oregano
- 1/2 pound(s) Angel Hair Pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cracked Black Pepper
- Heat Oil in a heavy skillet until it shimmers. Add Shrimp cook one minute then add Garlic, Oregano, Salt and Pepper, turn shrimp once cook till golden. Stir in Vermouth and Tomatoes, scraping up any brown bits from bottom of skillet. Add cream and simmer until sauce has thickened. Stir in Lemon juice While making the sauce your Angel Hair Pasta should be boiling in 6 qts of water till al-dente. Enjoy
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarkSz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note