Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken and Vegetables
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic Minced
- 1/4 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 14 1/2 ounce(s) Italian-style tomatoes with juice Diced
- 16 ounce(s) California Blend Vegetables
- 1/2 pound(s) Grilled chicken Cut into bite size pieces
- 4 ounce(s) Angel Hair Pasta Cooked
- 3 tablespoon(s) Parmesan Cheese Shredded
- In skillet, cook onion and garlic in oilover medium heat 2 or 3 minutes or until onion is soft and transparent. Add tomatoes and frozen vegetables, cover and cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Stir in Chicken and continue cooking another 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Place pasta on a large platter, spoon tomato vegetable mixture in center, top with shredded cheese. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CoachDave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note