Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil divided
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast cut into 1" cubes
- 1 carrott sliced 1/4 inch pieces
- 10 ounce(s) broccoli
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 12 ounce(s) angel hair pasta
- 2/3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- Heat 1 lbsp. oil in medium skillet over medium heat; add chicken. Cook, stirring until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Heat remaininig oil in same skillet. Begin heating water for pasta. Add carrot to skillet; cook stirring, for 4 minutes. Add broccoli and garlic to skillet; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes longer.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, add chicken broth, and basil to skillet. Stir to combine. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Drain pasta. Place in a large serving bowl. Top with chicken and vegetable mixture. Serve immediately
This recipe is a personal recipe added by askmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes