Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) chicken breasts cubed
- 2/3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 whole(s) carrots sliced
- 1 package(s) broccoli frozen 10 oz
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan
- 12 ounce(s) angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil dried
- Cook chicken in oil over medium heat about 3 minutes. Add broccoli and broth to pan; saute for about 4 minutes. Add carrots and garlic; saute for another 6 minutes. Serve over angel hair with sprinkle of parmesan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryloujo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes