Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) chicken breasts cubed
- 2/3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 whole(s) carrots sliced
- 1 package(s) broccoli frozen 10 oz
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan
- 12 ounce(s) angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil dried
- Cook chicken in oil over medium heat about 3 minutes. Add broccoli and broth to pan; saute for about 4 minutes. Add carrots and garlic; saute for another 6 minutes. Serve over angel hair with sprinkle of parmesan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryloujo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note