Angel Hair Pasta with Asparagus
- 1/2 pound(s) angel-hair pasta
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- freshly grated parmigiano or pecorino
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 clove(s) garlic sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pound(s) thin asparagus
- Wash asparagus and use only tenderest parts (It will break at that point) Cut remains diagonally into 1 inch slices.
- Warm olive oil over medium heat, then add the red pepper flakes and garlic. Saute until the garlic is golden, then add asparagus and coat with olive oil. Add salt and cook for five minutes, then add wine and cook for another 10 minutes or until asparagus has softened to your taste. (I'd think it would take much less time).
- Cook pasta and drain and add to skillet with asparagus. Stir and cook over low hear for 20 seconds, then serve in warmed bowls. Sprinkle with freshly ground cheese and pepper, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bordeaux and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note